A-Line Staffing is seeking an Ultrasound Technologist in Providence RI for a large healthcare organization! We are looking for candidates with experience in Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM)!
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:45 AM– 4:15 PM (no nights, weekend or holidays!)
Pay Rate: $38.00 – 42.00 an hour
Job Description: The Ultrasound Technologist performs diagnostic ultrasound studies, demonstrating good judgment in the use and application of ultrasound equipment. The Technologist assesses the findings in the ultrasound examinations and assists the radiologist and staff physicians in interpreting the ultrasound studies.
- Registration with the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS).
- ADA Completion of a one- or two-year program or certified training course, followed by certification examination.
- Ultrasound training, involving new diagnostic equipment and techniques is periodically received on the job.
- Must be proficient in the English language.
- Manual dexterity and mobility required.
- While Must be able to lift, push, move and/or carry supplies or equipment up to 25 pounds, and occasionally be able to bend, stoop, crouch or kneel.performing the major responsibilities of this position, the incumbent must be able to regularly sit, stand or walk, and occasionally reach for prolonged periods of time
For consideration to this posting, please call or text Kristina, 586-710-7966