Ultrasound Technologist / Maternal-Fetal Medicine / OB Ultrasound Technician opening in Providence, RI. Great opportunity to work a first shift and work with a major company in Rhode Island. Do not miss out!! Apply now.
- The Ultrasound Technologist performs diagnostic ultrasound studies, demonstrating good judgment in the use and application of ultrasound equipment.
- The incumbent assesses the findings in the ultrasound examinations and assists the radiologist and staff physicians in interpreting the ultrasound studies.
Shift Info: WORK SCHEDULE: Mon. – Fri., 7:45a – 4:15p (no nights, weekend or holidays!)
ONLY Ultrasonographers with 3-5+ years of very strong MFM experience, that are classified as an experienced Level II in the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Scanning Sector, will be considered for this role
• ***Level II classification is a REQUIREMENT***
• This is a very busy, high-volume office for a high-risk outpatient population that serves in preparing for 8.5K births a year
• Areas of expertise should be focused on the duties listed here:
• Transvaginal Ultrasound
• NCA Doppler
• NT Scans
• Growth Scans for Level 1 and Level 2
• Viability scans
• Cervical length scans
• This practice also sees a lot of multiples, so this role needs someone skilled in scanning for twin and triplet activity
• ***Fetal Echo exp. is VERY highly desired***it is not a requirement, like the Level II exp., but it would be a huge help for this team
Please apply now! - Jared Petrill / A-Line Staffing / 877-782-3334