A-Line Staffing is seeking a Salesforce Lightning Developer for a position in Smithfield, RI.
Contact: Marc Olsen
Salesforce Developer (Lightning Development)
$50.96/hour W2 contract
Salesforce Lightning Developer Description:
As a member of the Asset Management technology team, the salesforce developer will be responsible for designing, building and demoing new salesforce capabilities.
Salesforce Lightning Developer Required Technical Qualifications:
- Minimum 6 years salesforce experience
- Salesforce Admin skills (specially designing UI screens /cases/security profiles)
- Salesforce workflows/Flows experience
- Salesforce lightning experience
- APEX/Visualforce /API and Component development skills
- Proven experience with DevOps best-practices and tools (Jenkins, Maven, GIT, Stash)
- Professional software development experience in a diverse set of distributed application development and middleware technologies such REST Web Services, J2EE, PL/SQL, HTML, Java Script, Spring with a focus on Test Driven Development
- Good understanding of object oriented and functional programming design
- Salesforce DX experience is a plus
- Provar experience is a plus
- Prior java experience is a plus
Salesforce Lightning Developer Job Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills – The salesforce developer will need to work with technical product owners and business users to understand functional requirements. The salesforce developer will need to fully understand the capabilities of salesforce and be able to simplify the complex to help business partners make decisions.
- Independence – The salesforce developer must be able to learn quickly, build internal relationships and collaborate well in order that they can execute independently on their work.
- Financial Services – the salesforce developer will need to understand common terminology of the financial services industry. Prior financial experience is a plus but not required.