JOB TITLE – Salesforce Business Analyst I
JOB OVERVIEW - Individuals in the Business Analysis role are responsible for serving as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization. They collect, analyze, develop, document, communicate business requirements, and support user testing to achieve business goals. They take a broad perspective to determine how such solutions will impact existing work processes and systems, and how to manage the integration. Business Analysis professionals are responsible for proactively identifying technology opportunities that impact corporate business strategies and performance. Business Analysis professionals educate project team members on business unit goals and objectives and educate the business on the value of information technology. They also display innovation in identifying, proposing, and overseeing the execution of business solutions. Business Analysts work with business partners within one or more business processes to align technology solutions with business strategies. They serve as a team member, sometimes as a technical lead.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Establishes and maintains liaison relationship with business partners and IT organization in order to provide effective technical solutions.
• Conducts data gathering and analysis to understand business strategy requirements.
• Contributes to the business short-and long-term planning sessions and provides direction to ensure understanding of business goals and direction.
• Provides input from a business and IT perspective.
• Assesses client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to assist in identifying business priorities and advices on options.
• Develops, writes, and communicates business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions.
• Analyzes customer’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities for improvements.
• Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
• May provide assistance in business case development (i.e., research, data collection).
• May review and approve test plans and monitors testing process to ensure that business results are adequately tested with minimal risk.
• May ensure test strategies involve appropriate integration and process components.
• Investigates problems and develops recommendations for resolution.
• 1-5 years Business Analyst experience
• Detailed knowledge of applicable programming languages used at ABC
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply applications knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
• Demonstrated knowledge of project management concepts
• Good interpersonal skills; effective team player
• Ability to write functional and technical specifications
• Strong decision-making skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines
• Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
• 5+ years of Salesforce.com experience (working hands on with Sales/Service/Marketing Cloud/Community Cloud
• Possesses good understanding and experience with the Force.com platform: VisualForce, Apex, Lightning Components
• Creates documentation including requirement User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Feature Description PowerPoint decks, Process Flows and Analysis Models, Personas, Journey Maps, Wireframes and User Guides.
• Well-versed with Agile Methodology.
• Must have in-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles including agile development and testing.
*** What special requirements/skills you would like us to screen for (i.e.: "Must Haves")? ***
Salesforce experience, Business Analysis experience