Remote prior Auth Pharmacy Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Remote Prior Auth Pharmacy Technicians. The Remote Prior Auth Pharmacy Technician would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40 hours per week.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jacob Ward at 586-710-7966 or email@example.com
Remote Prior Auth Pharmacy Technician Compensation
- The pay for this position is 18
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Remote Prior Auth Pharmacy Technician Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- 3-5 Weeks of training during 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday (Eastern Time)
- Core hours post training vary between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. and Saturdays 8 a.m. to Noon (Eastern Time)
Remote Prior Auth Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities
- Assist and educate members, employer groups, providers, colleagues, and/or elite agents of health plan benefits with accessing services, facilitating and resolving complex problems, understanding claims, billing and coding, along with other non-routine questions. Consistently create an exceptional experience with each contact, via inbound and outbound calls, face-to-face interactions, online chat, email, etc.
- Inbound calls from members, pharmacies, providers, agents and others regarding medications, benefit explanation, other covered alternative medications, processing/billing questions and authorization requests.
Learning multiple computer systems and applications; Multitasking
Remote Pharmacy Technician Requirements
- Prior Auth experience
- 2 years pharmacy experience
- Valid State license
- Associate degree or equivalent
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
Remote Prior Auth Pharmacy Technician Preferred Qualifications
- Health plan benefits
- Call center experience
If you think this Remote Prior Auth Pharmacy Technician position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
keywords: Prior Auth, Pharmacy Technician, Pharm Tech, CPHT, Pharmacy, benefits, enrollment, call center, health plan, inbound calls, outbound calls, call center, remote
A-Line Staffing Solutions