Remote Systems Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: System Administrator
Location: Fully Remote
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 11AM/12PM – 8PM/9PM EST
This employer requires all employees, temporary labor, consultants, and contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, subject to approved medical or religious exemptions.
The Business Analyst III/System Administrator will support ongoing system migration and consolidation efforts.
• Responding to technical support tickets and user account requests
• Working with IT Teams to troubleshoot systems issues
• Writing queries to assist with troubleshooting, analysis and the reprocessing of data
• Working with end users to resolve reported technical or system issues
• Writing, developing and running PowerBI reports, queries and scripts
• Previous experience in a System Administrator-type role; experience supporting hardware/software for end users and working with IT Teams/lower-tier Technicians in the resolution of system issues, required
• Experience supporting business systems required
• Intermediate experience writing and running PowerBI reports and queries, required
• Experience writing, running and troubleshooting SQL queries (SQL Server, Mongo, Oracle and Greenplum) with multiple tables, joins and subqueries, required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems, or Managed Information Systems preferred
• Experience in PowerBI/SQL Reporting Developer, Business Analyst or Technical Project Manager-type roles preferred
• Experience working with APIs and Web Services preferred
• Experience supporting mobile devices preferred
• Experience supporting system integrations preferred
If you think this position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me or apply to this posting!
Not Eligible for C2C
A-Line Staffing Solutions