Remote Pharmacy Technician
A-Line Staffing Solutions Tempe, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Certified Pharmacy Technician openings based in the Tempe, AZ 85281 area with a major health insurance / managed care company! Starting ASAP!! Apply now with Jake Z. at A-Line!!!
**THIS POSITION IS WFH UNTIL AT LEAST SEPTEMBER 2021 AND THEN WILL BE REASSESSED AS TIME GOES ON**
- First couple days to a week will be in the office, then working from home but depending on return to work date, can order laptops for them
- 33 determinations a day, 33 and above is good and have about 2 months to get to that point
- Quality goals which they sit with the lead each week to review goals (shooting for above 90%)
- will always have someone who they can reach out to about questions or concerns
Pay Rate: $18 to $20 hourly (determined on experience)
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm for First month, then could be starting anywhere between 8am-12pm and ending anywhere between 5am-9pm
- Need to have AZ state board Pharmacy Technician license
- National PTCB Certification
- 2-4 years of Pharmacy Technician experience
- Knowledgeable with the prior authorization process
- High School diploma
- Basic computer skills
- Specialty Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- GREAT Hours! Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week
- Competitive Pay Rate!
Keywords: CPhT, Certified Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Rx, Pharmacy Benefits, Rx Benefits, Rx Software, Processing Prescriptions, Benefits Verification, Pharmacy Claims, Rx Claims, Data Entry, Healthcare, Call Center, Mail Order Medications, Insurance Verification, Pharmacy, Prior Authorization, Reimbursement Counselor, Medical Customer Service, Inbound Calls, Outbound Calls.
A-Line Staffing Solutions