A-Line Staffing Solutions is working on a contract to permanent Remote Pharmacist position with a Fortune 100 pharmaceutical company. Please review full details below:
- Must be licensed in one of the following states: OH, TN,TX,VA,AL,OR,SC,MI,WV,LA,MD,AR,NE,OK (Multiple states licenses is highly preferred)
- Monday-Friday 30 - 40 hours per week
- Pay: negotiable and based on experience
- Contact CINTHIA DIAZ for immediate assistance: cdiaz @alinestaffing .com
- Performing prospective drug reviews electronically in our dispensing system.
- Interprets physicians’ prescriptions and compounds and dispenses medications within regulatory guidelines. Consults with customers regarding use of medications and potential drug interactions; counsels customers and handles complex problem resolution.
- Responsible for the dispensing of inpatient and outpatient medications; verifies prescribed medications according to professional standards, facility procedures, and state and federal legal requirements.
- Consults with patients regarding medications or supplies prescribed, including dosage, frequency, specialized requirements and possible drug interactions.
- Works closely with patient in order to answer all questions and/or concerns regarding their prescriptions.
- Reviews and evaluates patient's plan of care for obvious conflicts.
- Manages all associate relations functions for the pharmacy technicians such as hiring, terminating and performance management.
- Monitors the overall performance of staff members to ensure compliance with policies, practices and approved pharmaceutical dispensing processes.
- Maintains established procedures concerning quality assurance, security of controlled substances, and record keeping.
- Makes recommendations to the manager regarding any changes to operating procedures in an effort to facilitate smooth customer service operations.
- Performs prescription verification of unit dose orders, order entry and verification of IV admixtures, providing technical guidance to pharmacy technicians.
- Responds to customer inquiries, requests and issues when situations get escalated to a higher level of authority other than a customer service associate.
- Provides consulting on pharmaceutical matters to various levels of personnel regarding pharmacy operations.
- Reviews daily reporting and scheduling of hours worked for the pharmacy technicians to include sick time, vacation time, personal and holiday time.
- Supervises activities relative to customer files and contacts, ensuring that they are updated as needed to comply with current licensing.
- Leads department meetings and in-service training for pharmacy technicians.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Must be licensed in one the following states: TN,TX,VA,AL,OR,SC,MI,WV,LA,MD,AR,NE,OK, OH
- Multiple states licenses is highly preferred
Contact CINTHIA DIAZ for immediate assistance: cdiaz @alinestaffing .com
A-Line Staffing Solutions