Now hiring Registered Nurse - COVID Drive Thru Testing
This Registered Nurse - COVID Drive Thru Testing position is with a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential.
If interested, please apply.
- Pay starts at $34-36 an hour
- Looking for a lot of flexibility 32- 38 hours a week 3 shifts M- F w every other weekend. Shifts M-F usually are 8-10 hours long and weekend shifts are around 7-8 hours a day
Will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID19: patient registration in EPIC EMR, insurance verification, point of care test specimen collection/processing, notifying patient of results, educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results. Additional responsibilities include maintaining infection control and lab processing requirements. Required PPE will be available as appropriate. Role requires candidates to screen in patients in a fast-paced environment. Although the role is assigned to one particular location, travel may be required to nearby locations based on screening needs.
Contract extension may be possible on a case-by-case basis depending on location and community testing needs. Training and orientation will be provided prior to start.
• Patient registration in EPIC EMR, insurance verification, point of care test specimen collection/processing, notifying patient of results, educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results
• Position is 50/50 half is point of care testing swab and send half is the clerical side
• Hand out self-administered cheek swabs to the patients to swab themselves, the patients give it back and then they send it for results.
• EMR/ EHR experience
• People who are in a hospital, clinic, fast paced environment
• EPIC experience is a plus
The Registered Nurse is a graduate of a school of Registered Nursing, approved by the State Agency and/or accredited by the National League for Nursing (Accrediting Commission (NLNAC)) at the time the program was completed by the applicant. The RN must have a full, active and unrestricted license as a Licensed Registered Nurse in a State, Territory or Commonwealth of the United States or District of Columbia.
WHAT’S GREAT ABOUT THIS POSITION??
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- Competitive Pay Rate!
If interested, please apply to this job posting right away. I look forward to hearing from you!
Medical, healthcare, Medicare, Medicaid, data entry, call center, customer service, provider billing, claims processing, pharmacy, appeals, nurse, RN, LVN, LPN, registered nurse, covid testing,
A-Line Staffing Solutions