Receptionist- Administrative Support needed in the Mt. Laurel, NJ
Hourly Rate: $ 13.50
Hours: 8-5 Monday-Friday
As a Receptionist- Administrative Support you will serve as a key resource for internal and external clients. Help to maintain the overall cleanliness and order/organization of the office space. Ensure office equipment is properly maintained. Looking for someone who can take direction.
Responsibilities may include:
- Managing of office supplies
- Oversee the maintenance of conference room calendar
- Planning and creating meetings
- Back up receptionist from time to time
- Delivering mail
- Unloading paper
- Loading machines with paper
- Backup with phones
- Assistance with putting supplies out.
- Ability to Lift 15-20 lb physical max g.
- Setting up, moving chairs, knocking down tables for meeting rooms.
- Setting up audio-visual equipment
- Scheduling catering when needed
- Responding to facilities-related issues (e.g. lighting, HVAC, furniture repairs
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- 2+ years experience in a professional office environment providing general office support
- Need someone very reliable and show up every day.
- Professional demeanor and interact well with clients.
- Someone who is articulate.
- Reliable and punctual
- Greet and direct visitors and vendors.
- Liaison/notify building engineers when maintenance issues arise.
- High School diploma, certificate or official equivalent
Please apply now! Allison Ginotti 586-710-7943 / firstname.lastname@example.org