A-line Staffing Solutions is working with a Fortune 500 company in Scottsdale, AZ whom are in need of a Pharmacy Technician to become a part of the team!
- $13per hour +
- 40 hour shift: (7am-6.30pm CST) some weekends
- Contact Cristy Pearson CPearson@ alinestaffing. com for immediate assistance. (remove spaces)
This position is in a fast paced CALL CENTER work environment.
State Technician Trainee License is REQUIRED.
Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- At least 1 year experience as a pharmacy technician coordinating activities in an administrative support function.
- National pharmacy technician certification.
- Eligible for state registration, certification or licensure per state regulations.
- Computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
Previous mail order or retail pharmacy experience highly preferred, but not required.
National Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPhT) preferred
Responsibilities of the Pharmacy Technician:
- initial point of contact for Customer Care and plan participants before the required pharmacist involvement for general questions that are clinical based.
- The Pharmacy Technician position is responsible for answering request in a timely manner as well as keeping proper detailed records regarding any participant/prescriber interaction.
If you like working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrating compassionate, genuine care for patients and customers, this job is for YOU! Apply TODAY!
Healthcare, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Medicare, Medicaid, Medical billing, EOB, Benefit, Patient Service, PBM, Enrollment, Provider Services, Pharmacy, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service, inbound calls, outbound calls, answer phones, make calls, medical terminology, medical office, call center, Pharmacy technician, CPHT, PTCB