A-Line Staffing is now hiring Pharmacy Technicians in Plantation, Florida. This Pharmacy Technician is with a Fortune 7 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
Pharmacy Technician Highlights:
- Pay starts at $12-13 per hour
- Shift Hours: Flexible. Hours of Operations: 8AM -7PM (8 hour shift)
Training: M-F 8-4:30 From 6-8 weeks
Pharmacy Technician Job Description:
- Answer inbound calls from patients and health care providers, walking them through the prior authorization process
- Provide prescription and patient information in compliance with HIPAA
- Submit orders and record notes onto customers' accounts
Pharmacy Technician Job Requirements:
- MUST BE registered Pharmacy Technician in Florida
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Typing 30+ WPM
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
If interested, please apply to this job posting right away. I look forward to hearing from you!