Full time Pharmacy Tech - Infusion Compounding openings in the Mount Prospect, IL area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP!! Apply now to Mariam Kizi with A-Line!
PAY RATE: $16-$17 per hour depending on experience
HOURS: 8-hour shift. Mon-Fri 11:30 AM - 8 PM
As a Pharmacy Technician in a growing segment of healthcare, home infusion services, you will work with cutting edge technology compounding specialized and complex therapies that are administered to patients in their homes.
- Product preparation, compounding sterile products, and maintaining the pharmacy clean room suite to 797 requirements.
- Documentation of IV admixture and clean room suite sterility testing.
- Complete order entry and refills under the supervision of the pharmacist.
- Inventory management and storage, complete appropriate documentation, such as labels, log sheets and reports.
- Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
- National pharmacy technician certification. Eligible for state registration, certification or licensure per state regulations.
- At least 1-year experience compounding IV admixtures as a pharmacy technician.
- Basic computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
- Home infusion compounding experience preferred.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- GREAT Hours! Monday through Friday NO Weekends!
- Competitive Pay Rate!
Contact: Mariam Kizi