A-line Staffing Solutions is working with a Specialty Pharmacy in Brooks, KY whom are in need of an experienced Pharmacy Technician to become a part of their team!
- $17 per hour + health benefits after 90 day
- Temp to Permanent
- ZipCode/City: Brooks, KY 40109
- Schedule : Monday-Friday: 2:30 PM –11:00 PM
- Contact Cinthia Diaz for immediate assistance: Cdiaz @alinestaffing .com (remove spaces)
- Labels products under Pharmacists supervision, counts medications, stocks medication on shelves, and assists customers on the telephone and in person.O
- btains new prescription refill information from customers such as name, address and health coverage.
- Retrieves, counts and measures drugs.
- Assists Pharmacist with the information required to consults with patients regarding medications or supplies prescribed, including dosage, frequency, specialized requirements and possible drug interactions; refers to exceptions computer to reference tote and order information.
- Assists Pharmacist in price checking and restocking of drugs.
- Accesses, inputs, and retrieves prescription information from computer; may trouble shoot and provide support with equipment and systems as required.
- Refers doctors calls and customers medical inquiries to Pharmacist.
- Performs related duties as assigned such as: May direct, work closely with, and line balance other Pharmacy Technicians
- Monitor production demands and inventory levels during the shift
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under time and volume constraints.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to resolve customer issues quickly and creatively in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical products, services and drug interactions.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Active Pharmacy Technician License in KY
- GED or HS Diploma
A-Line Staffing Solutions