Full time Pharmacy Technician CPhT openings in the Troy, MI area with a major health plan and pharmaceutical company! Starting ASAP, for a Monday to Friday opening with no weekends. Apply now to Damian Sroka with A-Line!
- position starting remote
Hourly Pay: $16.50 to $17.00 per hour (possible increase after 90 days)
HOURS: Full-time 40 hours per week. Monday - Friday - No Weekends! 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Will be contacting doctor offices for new prescriptions and clarifications.
- Discussing medication status with patients.
- Assign, enter and document prior authorizations into appropriate claims processing system.
- Answer phone calls for prior authorization inquiries
- Researches and resolves issues using the appropriate reference material.
- Responsible for knowing and interpreting pharmacy and medical benefits.
- Must have a Michigan State Pharmacy Technician License clear and active (RPhT)
- Preferred Certified as a Pharmacy Technician and have clear and active pharmacy tech license. (PTCB)
- 1+ years of experience in a Windows based computer utilizing Microsoft Offices.
- Prefer six months experience handling and resolving a high volume of complex customer needs over the phone
- Prefer Healthcare work experience and familiarity with benefits, insurance, prescriptions
Why Apply: Company Benefits!
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- GREAT Hours! Full-Time Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week – Overtime available paying time and a half over 40 hours worked.
- Competitive Pay Rate! With possible pay increases after 90 days of employment.
- Work Life Balance! Growth Potential
Please apply directly for consideration. Damian Sroka
CPhT, PTCB, ExCPT, Certified Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacy Tech, Registered Pharmacy Technician
A-Line Staffing Solutions