A-Line Staffing is looking fora Pharmacy Technician Trainee in Phoenix Arizona
Area, this is a Full Time position with a Fortune 100 company! Full Details Below:
- Pay $14.00
- Contact Gabriel Reyes at G Reyes @ A Line Staffing .com (remove spacing) for immediate assistance
- Scheduling of customer orders by phone. Reviewing pertinent patient info and noting in operating system.
- Ensuring timely dispensing so as to compliance of therapy.
- Working with various internal and external departments including but not limited to Admissions, Billing, Pharmacy, Medicaid and private payors
- This position is responsible for overall coordination and processing of new patient medication orders and reorders.
- This includes verifying/reverifying insurance benefits; translating and entering new or refill prescriptions into the pharmacy information system; communicating and collecting copay amounts; obtaining authorizations/reauthorizations; and screening, identifying, resolving or deferring orders that have accounts receivable or clinical problems
- resource will manage inbound calls and make outbound calls related to setting up specialty medication orders working with medical providers, customers, and other pharmacy staff to ensure patients receive their specialty medication in a timely manner .
- ACTIVE TECH OR TECH IN TRAINING LICENSE REQUIRED verify active on site
- High school diploma/ GED
Contact Gabriel Reyes at G Reyes @ A Line Staffing .com (remove spacing) for immediate assistance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hours