Pharmacy Technician III
A-Line Staffing Solutions Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full time Pharmacy Technician CPhT openings in the Waukegan, IL area with a major healthcare company! Apply now to Damian Sroka with A-Line! Urgent need, for Certified Pharmacy Technicians! Please apply for consideration!
Training will be onsite. Once training is completed you will have the opportunity to work from home!
- PAY RATE: $17.00 to $18.00 per hour (possible increase after 90 days)
- HOURS: Full-time 40 hours per week. Monday - Friday no weekends - 10: 30 AM to 7: 00 PM
Pharmacy Technician Details
- The Pharmacy Technician position exists to support the pharmacist(s) in completing the duties associated with entering, processing, and managing drug therapy orders, interpreting and dispensing prescriptions, maintaining patient and pharmacy records and other professional activities.
- This position is also responsible for collaborating with and supporting the Lead(s) and Supervisor(s) in day to day activities, issue resolution, and completion of project tasks.
- This position should also be a subject matter expert in all pharmacy operations functional areas.
- Must have a IL State Pharmacy Technician License clear and active
- Highly Preferred Certified as a Pharmacy Technician and have clear and active pharmacy tech license. Certification Active under PTCB or ExCPT.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- College or a 2-year Associate Degree is preferred.
- Individuals must meet applicable Pharmacy Technician Licensure and Certification requirements no later than first day of employment.
- A minimum of 1-5 years’ experience within a Specialty Pharmacy or Retail/Mail Order Pharmacy, PBM, or healthcare provider setting; familiarity with medical record handling/documentation; prescription data entry; high quality customer service and inter-professional communication; strong core insurance (Medical and Pharmacy benefit) knowledge; knowledge of on-line verification systems or similar experience is preferreds
Please apply directly for consideration. Damian Sroka
CPhT, PTCB, ExCPT, Certified Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacy Tech, Registered Pharmacy Technician