Pharmacy Technician I
A-Line Staffing Solutions Tampa, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now hiring for a Pharmacy Technician in Tampa Florida. This full-time position is a contract to potential hire.
If you are interested in this position please contact Alexis Shipman at (586) 960-3847
Pharmacy Technician compensation
· The pay for this position is $12-$13 per hour
Pharmacy Technician Highlights
- This entry level position begins as a contract assignment and may have opportunity to hire on permanently
- The required availability for this position is Monday to Friday 11am to 7:30pm
Pharmacy Technician Job Description
· Pharmacy Technician selects, prepares and packages medications and supplies in preparation for shipment to patients
· performs record keeping functions and assist in various inventory control processes
Pharmacy Technician Requirements
· MUST have FL pharm tech certification/license
· At least 1-year experience as a pharmacy technician coordinating activities in an administrative support function
· High School diploma or GED is required
If you think this Pharmacy Technician position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me! Feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!