Pharmacy Technician or Trainee needed for a very large healthcare company, located near the San Antonio area.
Please contact Anna Ramirez by applying directly to this posting
Pay Rate:$14.50 per hour
Hours: 2 weeks training 8:00 .m. to 4:30 (M-F), then move to 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (M-F) for 13 weeks. Permanent shift of 11:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. (Mon – Thursday), 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Fridays) and a Saturday rotation every 8 weeks, with a day off during the week prior to working Saturday shift
** Must have proof of Certified Tech or Tech Trainee License **
- Responsible for reading, interpreting, and entering prescriptions into computer system.
- Technicians are also responsible for forwarding questionable prescriptions to a Pharmacist, and completing and resolving prescriptions diverted to the clinical intervention area.
- Must be able to complete and translate incomplete prescriptions diverted.
- Complete appropriate described patient letter.
- Prepare prescriptions according to label provided, while verifying patient, address and medication information
- Must have a Texas Trainee license or registered Tech license
- Call Center
- At least 1 year experience as a pharmacy technician coordinating activities in an administrative support function.
- National pharmacy technician certification preferred
- Eligible for state registration, certification or license per state regulations
- National pharmacy technician certification
- Full benefits available after 90 days:Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment:With employer match and profit sharing
- GREAT Hours!Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, No Weekends
- Competitive Pay Rate
I truly look forward to your application!! Anna Ramirez
Data Entry, Healthcare, Admin assistant, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Pharmacy Tech, prior authorization,
reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service Data Entry, Healthcare, Admin assistant, call center, mail order medications,
Insurance Verification, Pharmacy Tech, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service, Call Center, Healthcare.