A-Line Staffing Solutions is Hiring Pharmacists for a Top Fortune 500 Client in Dallas, TX!
Summary and Responsibilities:
· Performs all dispensing related functions. Entering medication orders into the computer generated patient profile, preparing, labeling, and dispensing individual medications in accordance with doctor's prescriptions, compounding oral and injectable pharmaceutical preparations using proper aseptic technique, and filling and checking medication cassettes to insure accuracy prior to delivery to the patient care unit. Prepares weekend and day pass medications for patients on leave from the hospital.
· Contacts and confers with physicians regarding any questions or irregularities regarding medication orders. Documents all recommendations and corrective actions taken in a clinical intervention report. (2) provide internal pharmacist support to the TX team and member services department, and
· (3) the pharmacist responsibilities will also include: Performing Foreign Drug reviews, medical record reviews, case analysis, provide clinical support and collaboration for development of new drug policies/ revisions to existing drug policies, and clinical projects.
· Doctorate of Pharmacy degree (PharmD), or Bachelor's of Pharmacy
· Clear and Active Texas State Board of Pharmacy Pharmacist License
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Good understanding of and ability to use all Microsoft Office products
· Ability to learn new computer / database / software programs with relative ease
Qualified, Interested Applicants should immediately send resumes to Dayany Peredo at Dperedo @alinestaffing.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50.00 to $55.00 /hour