Pharmacist - Covid-19 Vaccination Support
A-Line Staffing Solutions Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Apply Online or by Email at Gnoechel@alinestaffing.com
COVID Immunization position for registered Pharmacists in the Raleigh, NC Area!
Flexible schedules and hours, requires only 20 hours per week with more being optional.
52.15/HR payrate! Drivetime is paid as well as Mileage
Must be a Registered Pharmacist with an Immunization Certification. No Experience Needed!
• Lead with Heart – display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
• Motivate, inspire and develop your Support Staff by balancing assignments that maximize colleagues’ strengths, address development opportunities and decrease knowledge gaps
• Successfully implement those solutions by leading your team to achieve specified goals
• Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting
• Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes
• Align others around purpose to gain support and commitment • Actively contribute to a ‘team’ culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride
• Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate CVS from competitors
• This individual must have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Active Pharmacy License in the state in which you are employed
• Not on the DEA Excluded Parties List
• Immunization Certification through an accredited organization (i.e. APhA)*
• Must have a valid driver’s license
This Pharmacist role involves administering Covid-19 vaccines. Involves daily travel of up to 75 mile radius to administer vaccines in clinics/nursing homes. PPE is provided. You will be working with a team of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to set up and administer the vaccinations.