This is a new Oracle Developer role with Asset Management Tech in Merrimack. They are looking for strong Oracle, PL/SQL experience. Any knowledge of or previous project exposure to Java or AWS would be ideal. Looking for strong communication skills as they work in a collaborative environment and have a lot of crossover with other teams. 6 months to start, with strong chance for extensions.
• Bachelor's degree (or above) in either Engineering or Computer Science related field • Demonstrable experience as a software engineer, delivering software using agile development practices • Experience writing Oracle PL/SQL and performing data analysis • Object Oriented development experience, ideally with Java and integrating with data sources • Exposure to Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) practices specifically in the data engineering space.
• Exposure to test automation frameworks that support all types of testing (unit, component, integration, system etc.) executed through CI/CD pipelines.
The Skills You Bring
• You can write highly performant and well written PL/SQL with proficiency, quality and passion • You have an understanding of middleware Java technologies and an aptitude to share as a Full Stack developer • You have a testing methodology. You demonstrate a test-driven approach to developing software and can build or chip in to automated testing frameworks that can detect any anomalies in functionality, performance and integration.
• You have experiences in some of the following technologies continuous integration/delivery frameworks such as GIT, Cloudbees Jenkins, uDeploy and/or Pivotal Concourse.
• You are able to clearly detail design options and decisions, and present these in an organized manner to technical as well as non-technical audiences • You are a strong contributor with a reciprocal work style in building, crafting and reviewing code The Value You Deliver • The code you write will be used in products and capabilities validated by Equity Trading desks in Boston, London and Hong Kong processing billions of dollars’ worth of trades • You will be a key member of the engineering team actively innovating and creatively experimenting so that we may better support business needs • Bring curiosity and a questioning mind-set to work, asking always about the “why” and the “value” of an activity or task Company Culture At Fidelity, you can find it all here. We reward ambitious, passionate individuals with a work environment that champions diversity, partnership and collaboration as well as encourages innovative ideas and fresh thinking. We recognize the value that employees’ individual differences can contribute to the forward-thinking and strong future of our company.
Will prioritize local candidates or candidates who you have a past history working with (please confirm in the submittal)
Oracle Data Engineer
Duration: funded through end of 2020