***Now Hiring*** Family Nurse Practitioner in the Oklahoma City, OK 73170 area. Please review the following details and APPLY NOW if QUALIFIED AND interested in learning more and call Mike Richardson 586-710-7969
M-F 30+Hours per week and weekend
Pay Rate: $43+ per hour
Hours: Standard minute clinic will be a mix with rotating weekends. 30+ Hours a week, they usually work between 32-36 depending on if they are working during the week or the weekend shifts. M-F 8:30-7:30 with a 1 hour lunch, Sat 9-5:30 and Sunday 9-4:30 with a 30 min lunch.
DOT: Not required
- New NP or Physician Assistants - must have a clinical license already in hand. NP will be preferred.
- Full 3-4 credentialing will be required
- This is a telephonic administrative role not so much hands on.
- Mostly giving the results and education to patients. However, leaving it open and there will also be a mix of testing, education, and clinical work.
- Must be okay with doing mostly administrative and repetitive calling patients giving results.
Swab and Send Super Delegate Terminology:
- Electronic Medical Record chart and lab order review, signage and closure
- Clinical collaboration and oversight of pharmacy colleagues, and technical support via telephone and video-to-video modalities
- EMR generated lab result report review, patient outreach and results sharing via verbal communication or certified letter publication
- Partnership with external lab vendors to mitigate missing or overdue lab results
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to Patient-Centered Quality and Safety
- Accurately, evaluate, treat, provide health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above
- Educate patients on maintaining proper health
- Evaluate, make recommendations, co-manage and treat patients' medical needs for safe and high quality treatment
- Document all patient care within an electronic health record according to policies and procedures
- Minimum of two years of medically-relevant experience or equivalent
- Completed accredited DOT certificate training program prior to start date
- Effective verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Initiative, problem solving ability, adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
Completion of a: Master’s Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role required. Or, in select states, Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (or other health-related Master’s Degree in conjunction with Bachelors of Science in Physician Assistant Studies) with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the role required.
Call Mike Richardson 586-710-7969
A-Line Staffing Solutions