A-Line Staffing Solutions is working with a Specialty Pharmacy who are looking for Scheduler to bring on board for a Temp-to-Perm position.
- Pay: $15.50 per hour
- health benefits after 90 days (medical, dental, vision)
- Monday- Friday: 9AM - 5:30PM
- Location: Mendota Heights, MN
Contact Cinthia Diaz for immediate assistance at cdiaz @alinestaffing .com
- Responsible for scheduling and coordinating the work schedules of Providers and ancillary staff using a scheduling tool or related software and other sources for multiple districts/states.
- The scheduler will be responsible for scheduling established markets that have established a rotating schedule.
- The scheduler will help support all markets with on call duties and replacement of staff as needed.
- Works with the Clinic Coordinators to obtain Provider and ancillary staff schedules according to market-specific staffing and scheduling procedures.
- Responsible for placing Providers and any ancillary staff in open shifts caused by vacations, sick days, disability leave, jury duty, and no shows.
- Within the guidelines of authorized Company policies and procedures and good business ethics schedulers direct and coordinates and controls the activities plans and programs of the immediate Staff.
- Assists market leadership in approving PTO and any OT.
- Creates and releases the work schedule for Providers and any ancillary staff using Concerro.
- Coordinates schedules with the market Leadership to find Providers to fill open shifts. caused by last minute vacancies while minimizing overtime.
• 1 year of Scheduling experience from hospitals, surgery centers and doctors offices!