A-Line is seeking a Marketing Coordinator for a position in Providence, RI. Recent college grads with 1-2 years experience encouraged to apply. Looking for someone eager to learn and grow with a large Fortune 100 company.
Contact: Marc Olsen
Marketing Strategy Coordinator (In-Store Signage)
As the In-Store Marketing Strategy Coordinator, you will partner with marketing, creative, merchandising, procurement, operations and store design to facilitate the in-store signage across multiple categories. The role will assist in the project management of an array of in-store projects including, but not limited to, two high profile pilot store launches.
Each signage project has routine tasks that need to be managed in order to move the project forward. With the direction of your manager, you will perform tasks like maintain the store database, develop field communications, submit print and vendor requests, as well as facilitate clinical and legal approvals. Your proactive approach will ensure that projects reach stores on time and on budget with customer experience enhancing creative that leads to in-store sales.
You’ll facilitate consolidated brief and creative reviews with the signage and creative teams to help elevate the in-store signage work. You’ll organize calendars, plan reoccurring meetings, create agendas, consolidate documents, facilitate conversations, capture and send notes and next steps to keep all teams moving forward.
Primary Role Responsibility:
- Project management for in-store signage projects from start to finish.
- Support the development and execution of in-store materials for the pilot store launches.
- Develop and facilitate projects briefs as well as required creative reviews and approvals.
- Create a regular meeting and email schedule to report on project status, highlight challenges and suggest next steps.
- Craft a reporting structure for leadership to review project status and challenges.
- Assist with routine tasks for all signage projects with the guidance of the signage lead.
- A deep knowledge of project management, as well as organization, time management and a positive, can-do attitude are key to this role. You must enjoy working at a fast pace and cope well under pressure. You should also have strong interpersonal skills including flexibility, collaboration, a high level of motivation and the ability to work as part of a team as well as an individual contributor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred.
- Willing to accept recent college graduates with a passion for marketing