Now hiring a Human Resources Scheduler in Cumberland, RI. The Human Resources Scheduler would be working for a Fortune 50 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
Human Resources Scheduler Compensation
- The pay for this position is $15 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Human Resources Scheduler Highlights
- This position requires flexibility between 7am and 7pm to work 40 hours over 4-5 days
- Work together with a great team and a very cool manager!
- This position begins as a temporary assignment, but you may have potential to hire on permanently with our client.
Human Resources Scheduler Responsibilities
- Responsible for scheduling Providers and any ancillary staff to ensure adequate market coverage with the goal of keeping the clinics open 100% of the time.
- Must be able to schedule and look at overtime and needs of clinic and understand the dynamic work environment and unique staffing needs of retail health clinics.
- Work with the direct supervisor, the market leadership, and staff to analyze market-level scheduling and financial reports related to staffing & scheduling.
- Provide limited weekend coverage and will require scheduling flexibility to support Clinics in different time zones.
Human Resources Scheduler Requirements
- Prior experience scheduling staff (retail scheduling is okay)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
Human Resources Scheduler Preferred Qualifications
- 2+ years' experience preferred
- Clinical scheduling experience preferred
If you think this Human Resources Scheduler position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
(877) 782-3334 ext. 269