Full time Experienced Call Center Representative openings in the Tempe, AZ area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP!! Apply now to Thu Phan with A-Line!
- PAY RATE: $18.00 hour
- HOURS: 8.5 hours shift between 5am and 9pm, Monday through Friday – Must be flexible – shift likely starting around 10am or 11am.
- The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Medicare knowledge
- 2+ years of insurance verification / health insurance experience
- Health Plan experience
- At least 1 year in a call center environment
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- GREAT Hours! Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, No Weekends
- Competitive Pay Rate!
Apply Directly with Thu Phan for Consideration!!
Data Entry, Healthcare, Admin assistant, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Pharmacy Tech, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service Data Entry, Healthcare, Admin assistant, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Pharmacy Tech, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service, Call Center, Healthcare