Hiring Now for 20 Healthcare Call Center Representatives!.
Hours: Mon to Fri, any 8 hour shift between 7:00am-8:00pm with rotating weekends
Pay Rate: $12.00/Hour
I have listed a brief Job Description for these Call Center Representative positions below for you to review. If you have any questions, or are interested in these positions, please send you resume directly to Brandon Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Our company purpose is to help people on their path to better health. As a Medicare Pharmacy Authorizations and Appeals Analyst, you will be directly supporting Medicare Part D members and providers with requests related to their pharmacy benefits. This is a great opportunity to initiate a career with a leading healthcare company by completing timely and accurate documentation of all Medicare Part D requests, in compliance with Medicare guidelines, while promoting a best-in-class service experience. Are you looking for a new opportunity to work from home? This role will allow you to do so, 100% remotely.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Utilizing multiple software systems to complete Medicare appeals case reviews
• Meeting or exceeding government mandated timelines
• Complying with turnaround time, productivity and quality standards
• Conveying resolution to beneficiary or provider via direct communication and professional correspondence
• Acquiring and maintaining basic knowledge of relevant and changing Med D guidance
WHAT’S GREAT ABOUT THIS POSITION?
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- Opportunity to Join a Fortune 10 Company!
A-Line Staffing Solutions