A-LINE STAFFING IS CURRENTLY SEEKING 10 CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVES TO JOIN A FORTUNE 10 HEALTHCARE CLIENT OF OURS!
This client is looking to start interviewing qualified Customer Service Representatives as early as next week, so start applying ASAP to Andrew with A-Line Staffing.
Healthcare Customer Service Representative job summary:
As a Medicare Pharmacy Authorizations and Appeals Analyst, you will be directly supporting Medicare Part D members and providers with requests related to their pharmacy benefits. This is a great opportunity to initiate a career with a leading healthcare company by completing timely and accurate documentation of all Medicare Part D requests, in compliance with Medicare guidelines, while promoting a best-in-class service experience.
Healthcare Customer Service Representative main responsibilities:
- Utilizing multiple software systems to complete Medicare appeals case reviews
- Meeting or exceeding government mandated timelines
- Complying with turnaround time, productivity and quality standards
- Conveying resolution to beneficiary or provider via direct communication and professional correspondence
- Acquiring and maintaining basic knowledge of relevant and changing Med D guidance
Healthcare Customer Service Representative hours:
You will work an 8-hour shift between 7am and 8pm with a rotating weekend shift
Healthcare Customer Service Representative minimum requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer Service
- Problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer proficient
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
If you are a Customer Service professional looking to gain quality experience with a reputable company, this opportunity is perfect for you! Apply IMMEDIATELY to Andrew with A-Line Staffing, email@example.com
A-Line Staffing Solutions