Full time Patient Care Coordinator openings in the Waukegan, IL area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP!! Apply now to Thu Phan with A-Line!
- PAY RATE: $16.00 - $17.50 per hour depending on experience
- HOURS: Full Time - Monday through Friday - 7AM - 7PM (8 hour shift) Must be flexible. Most likely a 10:30AM - 7pm shift.
Patient Care Coordinator Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for providing inbound and outbound call support
Responsible for securing patient's financial responsibility
Provide subject matter expertise of product coverage, insurance benefit coverage, and alternative
Assists patients with scheduling and entering medication orders
Enter patient demographic, health insurance, specific clinical/financial information, and prescription information into the system
Update patient Medical Profiles
Contact patients to inform them of benefits and estimated out of pocket expense
Patient Care Coordinator Required/Preferred (Education/Experience):
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associate or College Degree Preferred.
- Understanding and knowledge of commercial and major medical insurance programs, billing requirements, healthcare benefit investigation processes, prior authorization and appeal filings
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- GREAT Hours! Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, No Weekends
- Competitive Pay Rate!
Apply Directly with Thu Phan for Consideration!!
Data Entry, Healthcare, Admin assistant, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Pharmacy Tech, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service Data Entry, Healthcare, Admin assistant, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Pharmacy Tech, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service, Call Center, Healthcare