Full time Healthcare Call Center Representative openings in the Tempe, AZ area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP!! Apply now to Luke H. with A-Line!
PAY RATE: $16-$18 hourly
HOURS: 40 hours per week, 8 hour shift between 6am-10pm, Monday – Friday
Summary: The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-2 years customer service-related experience required
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- GREAT Hours! Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, No Weekends
- Competitive Pay Rate!
Keywords: Data Entry, Healthcare, Admin Assistant, Call Center, Mail Order Medications, Insurance Verification, Pharmacy, Prior Authorization, Reimbursement Counselor, Medical Customer Service, Healthcare, Inbound Calls, Outbound Calls, Medicare, Medicaid.