A-Line Staffing is actively searching for multiplel, benefits verification reps for a major healthcare company located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. This is an exciting opportunity with a client that is looking to move fast for the right candidates. Please contact Brad Zidek at email@example.com for immediate consideration! Or call at 412-823-2500.
• Conferences with patient to explain benefits and financial responsibilities, and arranges for funding programs if necessary.
• Schedules patient’s deliveries and addresses all patient needs in one phone call with positive and caring attitude.
• Ensures proper follow-ups are initiated so patient’s therapy is not disrupted.
• Ensures individualized care goals are met.
• Ensures the highest quality of care is provided and is in compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements and established departmental policies and procedures.
• Ensures patients receive quality care by reviewing documentation, making visits with staff, reviewing care plans, conducting/participating in multidisciplinary team conferences, and reviewing patient satisfaction reports.
• Plans and organizes work assignments, sets priorities and completes work with minimum supervision.
• Adheres to the service policy and principles of the Advanced Care Scripts, Inc. Care Program. Professional Behavior Participates in Departmental Quality
• Works with Insurance Companies to verify coverage and benefit levels.
MINIMUM (REQUIRED) QUALIFICATIONS:
(Must be met in order to perform the job at the required level)
• Background in Health Care or Customer Service with at least 2 years’ experience.
• Insurance knowledge preferred
• Call center experience a benefit.
• Computer knowledge required.
Please contact Brad Zidek at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration! Or call at 412-823-2500.