A-Line Staffing Solutions is seeking an experienced healthcare professional with HEDIS and quality improvement experience to work a corporate position with a managed care organization based in Minneapolis.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide business support by working directly with provider groups on improving quality of care and health outcomes for Medicare Advantage members.
- Will work with a cross disciplinary team with other Aetna business units including the HEDIS team and the clinical team to provide performance insights to provider groups, identifying gaps, opportunities, and meaningful action to be taken.
- Will troubleshoot provider specific implementation, reporting, payment, and other issues as needed.
- Bachelor Degree Minimum, Master Degree preferred
- Strong communication, critical thinking, problem resolution and interpersonal skills
- Experience effectively leading projects from inception to completion as well as ability to work and collaborate as a team member
- Experience in provider practice interactions and ability to discuss quality improvement, financial performance and practice workflow best practices
- Understanding of value-based contracts and creating mutually beneficial value propositions between the patient, provider and payor
SHIFT: Mon-Fri, 8a-5p
PLEASE CALL: Alliston Brown / 586-710-7944 or 877-782-3334, EXT 229