A-Line Staffing Solutions Lake Forest, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
06/07/2021 to 12/06/2021
North Riverwoods Boulevard
1. Position Title: Senior Editor
2. # of Positions: One
3. Length of Contract: 6 months- with likely renewal
4. Location/Site: ABV1 (currently offsite due to COVID-19 restrictions)
1. Are you open to look at candidates willing to relocate? No
2. What are the top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have?
1) Meticulous attention to detail/accuracy
2) Exceptional communication and follow-through, collaborative
3) Able to handle multiple deadlines/quick turnaround without sacrificing quality
4) Pharma¬ editing/proofreading experience; familiarity with industry standards
5) Proactive self-manager who is willing to ask questions; able to take ownership of projects, etc.
6) Proficiency in AMA style, including referencing
3. What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?
Experience with fact checking
Able to work on Mac platform
4. What type of environment is this person working in?
o Combination of team and independent It’s important the candidate can work independently, but will be working within a team of editors and with different brand teams/colleagues
5. Work Schedule (Define days,# of hours)/ Is Overtime offered or required? If yes, how many hours, what impact to scheduled working hours? 40/hr week; occasional OT (agreed upon by candidate and manager)
6. Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? This is generally an onsite role, but we’re not in office full time at the moment, so offsite for now. May be negotiable.
7. Is the worker onshore or offshore? Onshore
8. Will there be Domestic and/or International Travel? No
A-Line Staffing Solutions
AddressLake Forest, IL
Arts and Entertainment