** must be able to sit on site, M-F **
11 MTHS PLUS
Ideal candidate - someone who can manage and interpret data
The Attribute Sciences Data Engineering (ASDE) group provides scientific and technical engineering expertise in support of Amgen’s pipeline and commercial portfolio. This team applies advanced data & computational analytics to advance products across all stages of therapeutic development.
This position will provide support to Amgen’s pipeline through application of data analysis, and dashboards/reports deployment. Responsibilities will include data wrangling, cleaning, analysis and presentation as well as collaboration with a cross-functional team to understand the scope and needs of data consumers and preparing data visualizations and dashboards to effectively meet those needs. This position will also focus on identifying opportunities for optimization and helping to employ solutions.
• Use data analytics software to develop visualizations to review, assess, and improve our molecule assessment process
• Develop data storage and visualization tools and methodologies
• Data wrangling and cleaning
• Interface with analytical scientists, process development scientists and protein engineers to assess, understand, and support data consumption needs
• Experience in generating easy to use dashboards to rapidly and dynamically visualize data
• Familiarity with software tools (Spotfire/Python/Rshiny/SharePoint, etc.) to aggregate and analyze/visualize data
• Experience in applying data analysis, database management and statistical analysis, to identify trends and correlations in molecular characterization data
• Understanding of data structures, data types, and system thinking concepts
Education: Bachelor's degree require