A-Line Staffing is currently seeking a Customer Support Representative for a Fortune 500 Healthcare company in Austin, TX.
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Determines purpose of call by actively listening and interacting with callers.
- Assesses client’s needs; researches and articulately communicates information regarding pertinent Plan Sponsor services and resources.
- Recognizes crisis situations and evaluates for needed action to minimize risk and transfer appropriately for clinical assistance.
- Performs appropriate research in internal databases and online to identify potential providers and resources.
- Enters member information into the appropriate EAP system to initiate the member record and documents comments and information thoroughly and professionally.
- Actively works with other departments to meet member requests and needs.
- Assists team members with necessary activities to effectively respond to member inquiries about and requests for services.
- Communicates effectively with all internal stakeholders.
- Utilizes relevant EAP databases to research and identify validated, appropriate member resources.
- Makes outbound calls as appropriate to identify and assist with securing member resources and/or services.
- Provides miscellaneous support functions including administrative support, follow-up calls, and other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years experience in a call center environment preferred or BH experience.
- Experience preferred in a social, psychological or human service field providing client support
- High School Diploma or equivalent