A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Remote Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Representative would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
Customer Service Representative Highlights:
This position is starting out as a remote role.
This position pays $11 to 12 hourly
The shift for this position is between 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday
Customer Service Representative Job Description:
- Answers questions and resolves issues based on phone calls/letters from members, providers, and other departments.
- Triages resulting in rework to appropriate staff.
- Documents and tracks contacts with members, providers and plan sponsors.
- The CSR guides the member through their member's plan of benefits, company policy, and procedures as well as having knowledge of resources to comply with any regulatory guidelines.
- Creates an emotional connection with our members by understanding and engaging the member to the fullest to champion for our members' best health.
- Taking accountability to fully understand the member’s needs by building a trusting and caring relationship with the member. Anticipates customer needs.
- Provides the customer with related information to answer the unasked questions, e.g. additional plan details, benefit plan details, member self-service tools, etc.
- Explains member's rights and responsibilities in accordance with the contract.
Customer Service Representative Job Requirements
- 1+ Year of customer service experience, preferably in a call center related environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
If this Customer Service Representative sounds like a position you are interested in, please reach out to me via email or phone.
A-Line Staffing Solutions