Full time Patient Coordinator – Insurance Verification openings in the Waukegan, IL area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP!! Apply directly to this posting for consideration! Damian Sroka
PAY RATE: $16 - $18 per hour (possible pay increase after 90 days)
HOURS: 40+ hours per week, Monday through Friday 11 am - 7pm
- This position is responsible for providing inbound and outbound call support
- Responsible for securing patient's financial responsibility
- Provide subject matter expertise of product coverage, insurance benefit coverage, and alternative
- Assists patients with scheduling and entering medication orders
- Enter patient demographic, health insurance, specific clinical/financial information, and prescription information into the system
- Update patient Medical Profiles
- Contact patients to inform them of benefits and estimated out of pocket expense
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician preferred
- Strong computer skills required including accurate data entry, including but not limited to Microsoft Word or Excel software applications.
- Must have a flexible work schedule
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- GREAT Hours! Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, No Weekends
- Competitive Pay Rate!
Apply now to Damian Sroka for consideration!
Healthcare, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Medicare, Medicaid, Medical billing, EOB, Benefit, Patient Service, PBM, Enrollment, Provider Services, Pharmacy, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service, inbound calls, outbound calls, answer phones, make calls, medical terminology, medical office