A-Line is in need of 50 Call Center Customer Service Representatives in Pittsburgh, PA
Hours: Mon - Fri 8a-5p
Pay Rate: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
As a Benefit Customer Service Representative you will have the rewarding opportunity to help our client members through the enrollment process and when making updates to their health care and/or pension plans. We allow you the freedom to take the time necessary to provide the highest level of service. You will start out on one client, and with dedication to our clients, you will be cross trained to provide assistance on multiple clients. You will spend your day either on the phone, or providing assistance through webchat conversations and email.
• Quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding expectations by responding in a respectful, accurate, timely manner, consistently meeting commitments via phone, email and instant message
• Ability to customize customer service approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities while maintaining professionalism, and diplomacy during difficult calls
• Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion in accordance with HIPAA and Data Privacy laws and company data security requirements
• Skillfully translate health and welfare and pension terms, complex plan information and processes into simple explanations and instructions that customers can understand and act upon.
• Read and understand client’s plan documents and online knowledgebase tools while collecting relevant information to determine immediate requests/questions and also to anticipate the future needs of the member
• Demonstrate knowledge, understanding and compliance with company and client procedures and guidelines providing appropriate and accurate information
• Maintain and document complete and accurate call and case notes in a professional manner
• Regularly participate in team meetings and training
• You will spend the majority of your time assisting customers
• Perform other duties as assigned
HELPING PEOPLE - NO WEEKENDS - NORMAL Business Hours