A-LINE STAFFING IS SEEKING A CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL WHO IS COMFORTABLE WORKING IN A CALL CENTER ENVIRONMENT TO WORK WITH A FORTUNE 10 CLIENT OF OURS IN PHOENIX!
This client is looking to add a qualified Customer Service Representative to their team in early January, so apply NOW to Andrew with A-Line Staffing.
Customer Service Representative job summary:
This position involves extensive member contact via the telephone. Handles inbound/outbound calls from participants and/or prescribers when needed to start and process order requests. Ability to research and investigate orders using PeopleSafe and LINKS. Research issues sent by Customer Care, Account Managers, internal customers and Quality Assurance relative to the customer service experience. Notifying requestor of decisions, changes, or other relevant information pertaining to request/inquiry. Responsible for researching and resolving payment issues. Call to offer a direct sale of medications to participants and posting payments to the proper account. Perform required transactions to complete mail order prescriptions.
Customer Service Representative job responsibilities:
The primary responsibilities are to verify insurance coverage for potential new clients. Additionally, this person will re-verify insurance coverage for existing patients in order to process patient prescription needs successfully and demonstrate excellent customer services to patients, healthcare professionals, and insurance carriers. This role will require an understanding of insurance concepts, including drug cards, major medical benefits, and per diem coverage, as well as knowledge of government and patient assistance programs.
Customer Service Representative minimum requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year in a customer service or call center environment
- Must have effective and empathetic communication style in managing inbound calls and communications with clients and team members
- Computer experience is required with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Basic alpha number data entry skills with attention to accuracy and quality is essential
- Experience in a healthcare setting or insurance industry is a plus, including knowledge of basic insurance and third party terms and medical terminology
- Ability to work with people in a team environment while meeting individual performance goals
- Effective organizational skills and ability to prioritize a fluctuating workload and competing priorities is essential
Customer Service Representative hours:
Monday through Friday between the hours of 6am and 5pm with a rotating Saturday
If you are a Customer Service professional who is looking to gain experience with a reputable company, this opportunity is perfect for you! Start applying IMMEDIATELY to Andrew with A-Line Staffing.