Distribution Operations Support Analyst – Coordinator III
Reporting Relationships: Reports to the Sr. Advisor, Distribution Operations Support
This position is responsible for identifying and influencing potential Distribution Center efficiency gains, collaborating with internal teams, and tracking and reporting item level changes. This position will be responsible for overseeing Special Programs (i.e, Health Hub) from the Logistics point of view; reviewing new item and discontinued activity, communicate to the Distribution Centers in order to execute receiving, slotting and billing to stores in a timely manner. This position will also be managing the overall planogram product flow pertaining to new and discontinued items.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows applications including Access and Excel
• Item and/or warehouse experience preferred
• Proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy, confidentiality and attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills, including the ability to proactively identify critical information needs, accurately interpret complex concepts, and correctly evaluate the impact of decisions/actions on the business
• Demonstrated ability to influence others with positive results through clear, tactful communications (written and verbal) across various levels of the organization
High school diploma or GED required, Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or similar field preferred and have 2+ years of relevant work experience.