Certified Pharmacy Technician
A-Line Staffing Solutions Waukegan, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full time Pharmacy Technician openings in the Waukegan, IL area with a major healthcare/pharmaceutical company! Looking to hire for several openings, with opportunities for growth. Apply directly to this posting for consideration! Courtney Parato
PAY RATE: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
HOURS: Full-time - 40+ hours per week, Monday through Friday
- This position takes in-coming calls from members, providers, etc providing professional phone assistance to all callers through the criteria based prior authorization process.
- Maintains complete, timely and accurate documentation of all approvals and denials, and transfers all clinical questions and judgment calls to the pharmacist.
- Must have Active and Current Illinois Pharmacy Technician License
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. College or a 2-year Associate Degree is preferred.
- Advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- GREAT Hours! Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, No Weekends
- Competitive Pay Rate!
Apply now to Courtney Parato for consideration!
Healthcare, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Medicare, Medicaid, Medical billing, EOB, Benefit, Patient Service, PBM, Enrollment, Provider Services, Pharmacy, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service, inbound calls, outbound calls, answer phones, make calls, medical terminology, medical office
A-Line Staffing Solutions