Full time Certified Pharmacy Technician openings in the Irving, TX area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP!! Apply now to Thu Phan!
- PAY RATE: $17.50/hour
- Hours: Full time 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday from 8am and 7pm (8 hour shift)
- This position is a Key Position within the team who is responsible for answering the phones, providing communication to health care providers, patients and other internal customers. They are responsible for coordinating and scheduling patient initial and refill shipments.
- Answers incoming phone calls and provides necessary information
- Contacting patients and gathering essential information for coordination of shipment of prescription
- Accurately and completely scheduling medication deliveries
- Maintains patient records accurately and completely
- Follows all applicable government regulations including HIPPA and compliance regulations
- Process prescription refills to include: refill confirmation when appropriate, review pending refills with the supervising pharmacist, generate refill documentation and process third party claims adjudication
- Accurately process all orders in a timely manner
- Gather, organize, document, and report clinical data for review and action by the patient care team (pharmacist, nurse, prescriber, as applicable) to include: lab data as applicable, results of patient contact documented on the custom assessment and hospitalizations
- Complete all necessary paperwork, forms, and records according to policy
- Assist in the prioritization and the progress of patient paperwork through the patient care pathway
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Great customer service, basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, computer/data entry skill
- PTCB Pharmacy technician certification and TX Registration
PLEASE APPLY to THU PHAN with A-LINE!
PTCB, Pharmacy Technician, Certified Pharmacy Technician, Call Center, Outbound calling, Inbound calls, Managed Care
A-Line Staffing Solutions