A-Line Staffing is Hiring Certified Pharmacy Techs for with a Mail Order Specialty Pharmacy!!
Are you looking for for a Pharmacy Tech role with less customer interaction??
This position is responsible for the tasks associated with the management of inventory at the assigned facility.
Specific tasks would include, but are NOT limited to purchasing and receiving of inventory, tracking and reconciliation of inventory balances, and selection of product and supplies under the direction of the supervisor.
Additional responsibilities could include managing return goods according to standard operating procedures while also monitoring product trends and shortages to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained.
- Ensure pharmacy pick stations are properly stocked with medication and supplies.
- Place approved orders for shipping supplies.
- Assist in maintaining dispensing and back stock refrigerators in a well-organized manner. Provide Operations
- Assistants with adequate packing supplies and ensure pack stations are stocked appropriately.
- Work with Inventory CDR to assist in receiving, posting, put-away, and cycle counting functions.
- Monitor and pull short dated or expired product from active inventory
- Responsible for filing inventory and SOX documentation.
- Maintain the Pharmacy in a clean, orderly, and professional manner.
- Performs duties of an Operations Assistant, when needed. Assists with other duties as assigned.
- This position requires a TSBP licensed tech. Trainee is not sufficient.
- National pharmacy technician certification. Eligible for state registration, certification or licensure per state regulations.
- At least 1-year experience as a pharmacy technician.
- Basic computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
The shift will alternate weekly between three shifts once fully trained. 6:00 am-3:00 pm, 8:00 am-5:00 pm, and 10:30 am-7:30 pm.
(Rotate to each shift each week. One week opening shift, next week mid shift, and next week closing shift. Then rotation starts again.)
A-Line Staffing Solutions