A-LINE STAFFING IS SEEKING A QUALIFIED CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE WHO IS COMFORTABLE HANDLING A HIGH VOLUME OF CALLS AND SIMULTANEOUSLY WORKING ON THE COMPUTER TO WORK WITH A REPUTABLE CLIENT IN NORTH SAN DIEGO!
This client is looking to add a qualified Customer Service Representative to their growing team ASAP, so if you are in need of work start applying NOW to Andrew with A-Line.
Call Center Representative job summary:
As a Benefit Customer Service Representative you will have the rewarding opportunity to help our client members through the enrollment process, and when making updates to their health care and/or pension plans. We allow you the freedom to take the time necessary to provide the highest level of service. You will start out on one client, and with dedication to our clients and Willis Towers Watson, you will be cross trained to provide assistance on multiple clients. You will spend your day either on the phone, or providing assistance through web chat conversations and email. We provide superior service center environment in professional buildings where you will be recognized for your dedication.
Call Center Representative job responsibilities:
• Quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding expectations by responding in a respectful, accurate, timely manner, consistently meeting commitments via phone, email and instant message
• Ability to customize customer service approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities while maintaining professionalism, and diplomacy during difficult calls
• Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion in accordance with HIPAA and Data Privacy laws and company data security requirements
• Skillfully translate health and welfare and pension terms, complex plan information and processes into simple explanations and instructions that customers can understand and act upon.
• Read and understand client’s plan documents and online knowledge base tools while collecting relevant information to determine immediate requests/questions and also to anticipate the future needs of the member
• Demonstrate knowledge, understanding and compliance with company and client procedures and guidelines providing appropriate and accurate information
• Maintain and document complete and accurate call and case notes in a professional manner
Call Center Representative minimum requirements:
• Excellent ability to communicate effectively using the English language in a customer service setting, including verbal and written communication skills in a grammatically correct way
• Ability to quickly assess member concerns and formulate a response/resolution using analytical and problem solving skills
• High level attention to detail, multi-tasking, and ability to organize work
• Experience using Microsoft Office with a strong ability to juggle multiple open computer windows to answer questions while on the phone/instant messaging
• Ability to work autonomously in a self-paced, self-motivated team environment
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
• Ability to type 30 words a minute
• Must have excellent attendance and be punctual to work
• High School degree required, Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Call Center Representative hours:
Must be flexible to work an 8 hour shift sometime between 6 AM and 6 PM Monday through Friday
If you are looking to break into the Healthcare Industry or you just have a passion for Customer Service, you should apply NOW to this Customer Service Representative position to Andrew with A-Line Staffing!