A-Line Staffing is now hiring Call Center Agents in Cumberland, RI. The Call Center Agent would be working for a Fortune 10 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week and benefits are available after 90 days.
Call Center Agent Highlights:
- The pay for this position is $14 to $15 per hour with an opportunity for a raise up to $16 per hour after 3-6 months
- This position requires open availability between 12pm and 9:30pm
Call Center Agent Duties
- Resolve patient billing and insurance inquiries, as well as respond to patient inquires related to visits, treatments and services.
- Answer incoming calls related to patient billing statements, issues related to possible customer reimbursements, resolving patient payment concerns related to claims, and other general inquiries.
- Provide concise medical and prescription information in accordance with HIPAA compliance requirements, including but not limited to recent visits, follow up inquiries, and medical records.
Call Center Agent Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of call center experience
- Healthcare experience is preferred, but not required
If you think this Call Center Agent position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
(877) 782-3334 ext. 269