Business Support Specialist
A-Line Staffing Solutions Riverside, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NOW HIRING! APPLY NOW! We are seeking a Business Support Specialist with experience in communications and marketing to join our team! The Business Support Specialist provides a wide variety of support activities ensuring the operational readiness of the organization. Apply NOW to become a part of our great team in Riverside, RI!
**This role is entirely ON SITE**
Responsible for overseeing the creation and maintenance of internal and external operational communications and documentation, such as bulletins, memos, procedures, job aids, etc., according to set standards regarding organization, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology. This includes but is not limited to authoring, proofreading, and editing drafts based on customer requests and feedback; organizing and maintaining technical records and multiple versions of files; assisting in procedural governance; and distributing final documents (maintaining and publishing to multiple distribution lists and sites).
The Business Support department also provides additional support for various projects and business initiatives.
Skills and Competencies:
- Must have a strong command of the English language both written and oral.
- Must have knowledge of the structure and content of the English language, including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to work independently and with a team, demonstrating strong organization/time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with shifting priorities and specific deadlines, in a fast-paced and high production environment with low tolerance for error using attention to detail, analytical abilities, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel with basic knowledge of computer software, such as Adobe, HTML, etc. Preferred:
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Basic knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Associate's degree - preferred.
- 1-2 years related experience required.
Drafting communications and creating presentations
- Reporting and Analytics
- Operational risk management activities such as:
- Procedural governance
- System access audits
- Support for colleague engagement activities
- Attention to detail and strong organizational/time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Access
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities and perform in a deadline driven environment
APPLY TODAY! Dan Lupo / A-Line Staffing Solutions / 586-323-4178 / DLupo@alinestaffing.com
A-Line Staffing Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at A-Line Staffing Solutions