NOW HIRING! Behavioral Health Professionals for an overnight crisis line / managed care organization located in Tempe, AZ - office-based opportunity for a crisis line
Pay Rate: $28 to $29 per hour
SHIFTS = MULTIPLE AVAILABLE
Biggest Need= Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - 8:00pm to 6:00am (4 days)
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - 5:00pm to 3:00am
Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday - 5:00pm to 3:00am
Must have one of the following licenses:
- Licensed Professional Counselor; Licensed Clinical Social Worker; Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist; Licensed Psychologist; Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor, Licensed Associate Counselor; Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor; Licensed Masters Social Worker; Registered Nurse
- Provides clinical information and education for inbound calls and outbound calls triages behavioral health crisis calls.
- Uses established protocols and independent professional judgment. Documents assessment, plans, interventions and results.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and triage behavioral health need
- Document calls and actions using standard computer software application
- Provide resource and education to non-licensed behavioral health staff
- Schedule and make follow up calls to provide care facilitation
- Promote recovery concepts and inspire hope
- Work with other internal and external agency personnel to meet callers' needs
- Provide professional assessments, interventions within scope of relevant licensure
- Provide information and behavioral health education to callers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Master's degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of Behavioral Health experience in crisis interventions, case management, behavioral interventions, therapy, assessment and intake, or related area.
- Strong computer skills required, including experience with Microsoft office and/or data entry systems.
- Must possess and demonstrate strong abilities in data entry, typing, call documentation and customer service skills including active listening.