Administrative Coordinator at $20/hr
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A-Line Staffing is now hiring an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant would be working for a major healthcare system in Portland, OR USA 97232 and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Anxhela with A-Line to be considered immediately!
The pay for this position is $20 per hour
M-F day shift hours
Facilitate activities in an effective sequence by monitoring tasks, task-owners timelines and expenditures. Compile data, track, summarize, and report results, and develops and/or maintains reference information and databases. Compile, organize, and summarize data from multiple sources; monitor/track processes to ensure their execution is within defined parameters. Determine schedules and availability of resources/materials. Ensure activities are performed in accordance with contract, corporate, and regulatory agency requirements.
Administrative Assistant Highlights
Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
Administrative Assistant Summary
- Promote a customer first culture and commit to delivering outstanding results for customers.
- Draw data from a variety of sources and systems to prepare moderately complex reports.
- This includes standard, monthly and ad hoc reports which may not have a precedent available.
- Audit data and/or reports to confirm and maintain compliance and operational administration of programs.
- Advise management regarding departmental operations, and inform management of deviations from established processes or schedules which may impact business outcomes.
- Process bills and/or contracts, adhering to company policies and practices.
- Work directly with staff and internal audit /business controls to ensure compliance and accuracy of record keeping.
- Maintain and update budget reports ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Identify possible errors and provide solutions and/or corrections to management.
- Maintain system administration and maintenance of various programs including: adding /terminating users; uploading files; etc.
- Coordinate data requests as needed.
- Provide assistance to internal and external questions, communicating and interpreting policies and practices.
- Research general complaints, identify the issue, problem solve and respond to the individual.
- Present data and/or reports to management through PowerPoint or other media.
- Oversee and participate in projects as assigned. Perform additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- May include administrative support activities for a person, group or unit based on organizational needs.
Administrative Assistant Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of two years of administrative experience including contract documentation, proposals, contract files, or related areas.
- Demonstrated initiative, problem-solving skills and follow through on commitments.
- Proficient with personal computers including spreadsheet, database, word processing, and presentation applications to compile, maintain, and present information.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills to interface with team members and customers to promote positive customer outcomes.
- Communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work with all organizational levels as a team member, to ensure that key information on schedules, requirements, and resources is communicated to management in a clear and timely manner.
- Ability to communicate and interact with individuals in all levels of the organization, industry and community.
If you think this Administrative Assistant position is a good fit for you, please reach out to Anxhela with A-Line
Admin Assistant, Calendaring, Scheduling, Detail Oriented, Communication Skills, Customer Service, Administrative Support, Clerical Skills, MS Office, Data Entry
A-Line Staffing Solutions