A-Line Staffing Solutions Dearborn, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
SUMMARY STATEMENT/POSITION OVERVIEW
The Finance Manager position is responsible for all areas related to internal financial reporting to ensure an accurate and timely month end close. The Finance Manager role juggles tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including, but not limited to, month end close, budget to actual financial statement preparation and analysis, year-end audit preparation.
- Produces accurate internal financial statements on a timely basis for select HLG subsidiaries.
- Oversees budget to actual analysis for select HLG subsidiaries.
- Consolidate Quarter and Annual Financial Statements for all HLG subsidiaries
- Produce Quarterly Covenant Calculations
- Documents all policies and procedures developed by the accounting department.
- Assists in development and maintenance of accounting measurable.
- Assists with the coordination of annual audit. Prepares audit schedules as necessary.
- Assist in timely filing of sales & use tax, business licensing, insurance & P-Tax with 3rd party.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Assistant Controller or Corporate Controller
SPECIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS (List specific skills required but not defined in Dimensions)
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting
- 5-7 years of accounting work experience
- MBA/CPA preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Thorough understanding of all accounting functions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll. Ability to learn additional accounting skills as necessary.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, written and oral communication skills
A-Line Staffing Solutions
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at A-Line Staffing Solutions